1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the “Bob Popular” website and services (“Service”) provided by Jason Tanner Website Design, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Bob Popular reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Such changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page and the Terms of Service periodically and to be aware of any changes. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
2. ACCOUNT TERMS
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by robots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree to provide Bob Popular with a valid e-mail address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- If you are using a basic account you are not permitted to hide or obfuscate Bob Popular logo and web links.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use the Service as a remote storage server or file hosting service.
- If your monthly bandwidth exceeds 30 Gb on a regular basis, Bob Popular will contact you and reserves the right to increase subscription fees, suspend or remove your Account or website.
3. PROHIBITED CONTENT u0026amp; USER CONDUCT
The Service may not be used to publish or promote the following content:
- Content which may be illegal in the United States.
- Content promoting illegal activities.
- Content that is pornographic nature.
- Content with the sole purpose of causing harm or inciting hate, or content that could be considered as slanderous or libelous.
- Content that is racist nature or anything that seeks to promote the bullying or belittling of others.
- Scams such as “get rich quick”, pyramid, MLM, or other dubious schemes.
- Sites whose sole purpose is to gain search engine ranking or followers on social networks.
- Sites whose content mainly consists of third party ads or copied content.
- Content that breaches the Google Website Quality Guidelines
- Content that breaches the Google Unwanted Software Policy
You agree that you will not:
- misuse or interfere with the Service;
- upload or publish content that is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission from the rightful owner;
- upload, publish or promote any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload or publish any content that is “adult” in nature;
- send unsolicited commercial email (spam);
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (a) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (b) you do not have legal rights to sell;
- upload or publish any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by Bob Popular and for use outside of a website created using the Service;
- upload or publish any content that promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for;
- use the Service as a forwarding service to another website;
- include more than three ad units per page, or any advertising that greatly reduces the usability of the site.
5. PAYMENTS AND FEES
All payments are non-refundable.
6. ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
- You can cancel your account via our online control panel. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone, email, fax, or any other method.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid term, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Any payments that have been already made are non-refundable.
- Bob Popular, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
- Free websites that are not updated and do not receive genuine visitors will be automatically suspended after a month of inactivity.
- For any avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or others provide when using the Service.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Bob Popular reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without a prior notice. Such changes shall be effective upon their posting on Bob Popular website.
- Bob Popular shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- If we discontinue the Service, if reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- Bob Popular does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Bob Popular shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bob Popular has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the total liability of Bob Popular, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Service.
- We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Service for a personal purpose, then nothing in these Terms of Service limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Bob Popular and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- You agree to compensate Bob Popular any damages arising due to your use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms of Service, or violation of any rights of another.
- Neither the Terms of Service nor any of the rights, interests or obligations hereunder may be assigned by you (whether by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Bob Popular. Bob Popular may assign the Terms of Service without the consent of yours. Subject to the foregoing, the Terms of Service shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- All operations with domain names are handled according to our Domain Name Policy.
- Bob Popular reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- Anything not explicitly stated in the Terms of Service is subject to interpretation at Bob Popular’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Different payment and cancellation terms may apply if the Service subscription is purchased via Bob Popular reseller.
Domain Name Policy
- We are not a domain registrar; we use third party domain companies to buy domain names for our customers. We guarantee that domain names that are bought through us will work with Bob Popular.
- By ordering a domain name registration, you authorize Bob Popular to perform domain name registration on your behalf, by entering you into an agreement with your corresponding domain name registrar or registry.
- By ordering a domain name registration, you accept full responsibility for compliance with any applicable law as well as, if applicable, the registration requirements of ICANN and the respective registrars and registries which shall be considered part of this agreement.
- When we register a domain name on behalf of you, we will use the data that you entered in the order form to specify the domain owner. If you want to specify a different domain owner, you must notify Bob Popular about this by e-mail and wait for a confirmation before placing an order;
- When you order a domain name registration, you signify that the information that you provide is accurate and precise. You are also responsible for notifying Bob Popular about any changes of the domain name owner contact information.
- The transfer of domain name ownership to another person or a change in the domain name owner data is only possible upon request from domain name owner.
- Once you order a domain name, it may take up to three business days before the domain name becomes operational. Usually, the domain name will become operational within 24 hours after we have received the payment.
- To use domain names that have been bought through Bob Popular, you must have an active Bob Popular subscription.
- If you want to use the domain name purchased through Bob Popular also for e-mail or other purposes, this can be arranged for an extra fee.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- Domain renewal fee may be charged up to 3 weeks before the domain name actually expires. This gives us an opportunity to save the domain name from being lost in an event of a failed payment.
- Your domain name will be renewed automatically as long as we receive timely payments for Bob Popular subscription and domain name registration.
- If we have not received the payment for the domain name at least ten days before the domain name expires, it will be deleted and lost.
- If we have not received a timely payment for a domain name, we may renew the domain name at our own expense and then use it at our own discretion for whatever purpose we see fit.
- You can cancel domain renewal and any future automatic payments from the Bob Popular user interface. Any payments that have been already made are non-refundable.
DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER FROM Bob Popular
- You can transfer any domain name that you have bought through Bob Popular to your own domain registrar account.
- Domain name transfer is done by transferring the domain name from Bob Popular account to your own account with the same registrar. Transfer between different registrars can be done on your own after you have the domain name in your own account.
- You expressly understand and agree that Bob Popular shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from a failure to renew, register or maintain any domain name that has been ordered through us.
USING YOUR OWN DOMAIN NAME WITH Bob Popular
- By purchasing a domain name through Bob Popular, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to our domain name policy, do not buy domain names through Bob Popular. You can use your own domain name that you have purchased somewhere else.
- If you choose to use your own domain name, you must take care of all the technical details concerning the configuration of your domain name. Bob Popular will provide you with the IP addresses and basic info on pointing the domain to our servers, the rest is up to you.
- Solving any domain problems that are related to domain names purchased somewhere else is a paid service for an extra fee of $100 per hour (excluding taxes).